Sunday, January 16, 2011

A (User)Friendly Blog Update

Hi food friends!


I just wanted to tell you all (y'all) about a little update I've been making to the blog. From now on, I'll include recipe serving sizes in the tags for a post. They'll tell you if a dish serves 2-3, 3-4, 4-5 or 6+. I made these serving sizes conservative, so a recipe that's categorized as Serves3-4 will serve 4 with a few leftovers likely. (No guarantees if you're serving an apartment full of college boys).

You'll also be able to click on any of these serving sizes in the Categories section on the right side of the page, and you'll be taken to recipes that fit that serving size.

Of course, recipes are always adjustable. I just wanted to make the blog a little more user-friendly. Hope you find the change helpful!

As always, happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment